Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shows due back on ....

So with Thanks Giving this past week, many of our favorite television shows have been postponed. I'm not really  thankful for that. (Joke!) I had to check out when my shows would be on next and I found out from Ice Films that December 1st is the earliest, but some don't return until January 5th, 2012! *shock horror* That's not too far away, so I won't complain. Much. I can't help be love my shows and want them now, right? *shrugs* 


Anyway, here's the list --Thanks IceFilms.info

30 Nov. - The X Factor (US)
1 Dec.
 - Community
1 Dec.
 - Parks and Recreation
1 Dec.
 - Bones
1 Dec.
 - The Office
1 Dec.
 - Whitney
1 Dec.
 - Prime Suspect
1 Dec.
 - Beavis and Butt-Head
1 Dec.
 - Burn Notice
1 Dec.
 - Good Vibes
1 Dec.
 - The League
1 Dec.
 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
8 Dec.
 - Person of Interest
8 Dec.
 - The Mentalist
8 Dec.
 - The Big Bang Theory
5 Jan.
 - The Secret Circle
5 Jan.
 - Grey's Anatomy
5 Jan.
 - The Vampire Diaries
5 Jan.
 - Private Practice

Now, some of these are not my favorite shows, but for you guys who may like them, I thought I'd post them all. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews