Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bones Season 7 episode 4 - Who's excited?

Bones PosterBones is one of my favorite shows. It's packed with mystery, humour and great chemistry. 


This episode is to be aired on December 1st, 2011 - Thursday 9/8c and although we had to miss a week, I'm not complaining because I'm just happy to have the crew back. This season started a bit later than I thought it would, airing on November 3rd, 2011. The good thing about a late première, is that long after my other favorite shows are finished for the season, Bones will still be going. *cheers*


The synopsis for this episode is:



The dismembered body parts of a Ship 'n' Print employee are found at a dead letter office, prompting the team to go in and investigate. A love triangle involving the victim complicates things. Meanwhile, Booth's grandfather reveals some shocking news to Booth.

The Male in the Mail

I can't wait! And by the looks of the photo on tv.com, Dr. Clark will be back for this episode. He's always good for an awkward moment laugh. 


Bonesep702sc2608050687--939576987392552412So, who's liking the newest squintern, Finn? I like him. He brings something new to the show and I love his country sayings. He's a country boy in the city and although, I like that he kept to his style, you'd think with the opportunity a small town guy like himself got, he'd cut his hair to get a better chance of staying up to code. *shrugs* I still like him and think he's going to bring some extra interest to the already fantastic show. 


"With his cute backwoods accent, whip-smart intellect, and eagerness to succeed— Finn is sure to be a fun new member of the Jeffersonian team. "

Season 7 has been going steady so far, with all great episodes and having us all wondering, "Is it a boy or a girl?" 
Emily Deschanel is pregnant in real life as well. She was always stunning, but pregnancy makes her glow!




Check out the teaser below:
I'm looking forward to this episode. Come onnn Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews